Follow this link to view Wise County Sheriff's Office Annual Reports.
COVID-19 Latest Information
For up-to-date information in regards to COVID-19 please visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention website.
Crime In Virginia
Please visit the Crime in Virginia website to view information regarding reported crimes. This report was compiled by the Virginia State Police Data Analysis & Reporting Team.
Emergency Operations Plan
Revised EOP Adoption
Freedom of Information Act (FOIA)
If you would like to request a report or any information in regards to FOIA, please complete the "FOIA - Request For Information Request Form (PDF)" and return it to the Wise County Sheriff's Office. If you have any further questions please contact our office during normal business hours. For complete information on your rights and how the FOIA process works, please visit Wise County's "Freedom of Information Act" page for more information regarding making a request.
Online Court Case Information
- Circuit Court - Virginia Courts Case Information Website
- General District Court - Virginia General District Court Online Case Information System Website
Virginia Community Policing Act Data Collection Portal
Please visit the Virginia Open Data Portal's website to view information regarding the Virginia Community Policing Act.
Wise County / City of Norton Court Phone Numbers
- Circuit Court - (276) 328-6111
- General District Court - (276) 328-3426
- Juvenile & Domestic Relations Court - (276) 328-4486
- Magistrate's Office - (276) 328-8947